Friday, October 9, 2009

End of the 9 Weeks!

Can you believe that we are already finished with the 1st 9 weeks? I am amazed at how quickly the time is flying by! I hope that everyone has a wonderful, safe weekend. I will be grading papers and getting all the averages for you to see on Monday. You will then be able to use your Jungle Bucks for 10 points on a Reading test and then 10 Jungle Bucks for 10 points on a language (spelling and grammar) grade! You will also have the coupon for 10 points on an AR test. I am going to do the Jungle Junction next week so that you can spend some of your jungle bucks if you'd like. I'll look at our schedule and let you know what day is best. I am hoping to post some pictures over the weekend, so check in with me! Also, my daughter is singing at the Trojan House on Saturday from 7:00-close (10:00 or later), so come by and hear her! She will have CDs and T-shirts for sale.

One more thing: I know that we are doing 2 fundraisers at the same time, so don't stress about it! Just do your best with what you can. Remember that Mrs. Whitehead and I will be treating the top 2 sellers in the candle and coupon book sale to pizza lunch provided by US!! It will be fun!

Have a GREAT weekend!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really excited about being able to spend our jungle bucks!!!!!

(:alex moore



P.S. Makenzie Reck said hi[=

Cori Tinkham said...

I can't beleive it is already the end of the nine weeks either Mrs.Lockhart! It seems like it was yesterday when I started my 1st day of fifth grade! 2nd nine weeks, here I come!!!!

Ryleigh said...

i think some went fast and some didn't this year is awsome and the teachers are great

Wendy Willingham said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ITS ANDREW


PS.ANDREW IS BBBBEEEEAAAASSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

No your soooooooooooooooooooooo not andrew

Ryleigh said...

when are you going to put pictures of us on the site

Unknown said...

HEY EVERYBODY THATS POSTED COMMENTS THIS IS LIKE SO KEWL THAT WE GET TO TALK TO EACH OTHER AND MRS.LOCKHART IT ROCKS

MAKENZIE RECK=]

Unknown said...

I kNoW kenzie I luV It!!!!!!
(:alex moore

cori said...

yeah totally

Unknown said...

I was hoping that you all would like the blog! It is a great way to communicate! Hope you have had a great weekend so far! I am heading out to watch Brandi Carlisle in concert in B'ham with my son tonight and won't be back home til VERY late! Pray that my drive back is safe! I'm hoping to post some pics before I leave!

Unknown said...

hey EVERYBODY WATS UP I CAN'T BELEIVE ITS ALREADY OCTOBER booooooo!!! its a ghost!!! haha school has just flew by so far !!!! :)



makenzie reck :)

happy OCTOBER!!

Unknown said...

hey mrs.lockhart i will be praying for you

makenzie reck:)

Wendy Willingham said...

AAANNNNNDDDDRRRREEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!

katie said...

i cant wait until its halloween im going to go to a halloween party






P.S HI makenzie reck

Ryleigh said...

i think the blog is goin so much better than facebook

Ryleigh said...

mrs. lockhart you didn't look tired today