Thursday, October 8, 2009

FUNraisers!!

We are SO excited about the coupon book of the Shoals that we have for sale! It has LOTS of really wonderful deals that you and your friends and family will enjoy! The books are $20 each and after you sell 5, you get to keep one of them for yourself. Sell another 5 and you get another free book. Along with the free books are Walmart gift cards! Please help our school to raise money! Packets are coming home today with details about the Walmart gift cards and the free books. If you are going to McWane with your child and you are one of the 3 chaperones already signed up, there is a coupon in there that you can use on our field trip! How about that? Sounds good!

Another FUNraiser that is coming home is the Student Council candle sale. The candles are $10 each. The Student Council has always been a big part of our school and sets the tone for service and leadership in the school years ahead! Lets support them by doing our part to sell some candles!

One final note: Students! Don't forget to share the newspaper article on the Holocaust Love Story with your parents. After reading it togehter, compare and contrast the article with the story Passage to Freedom. You can use the T-chart on the back of the article or you can write it on your own paper. Find similarities and differences between the two! It is worth a 100 on a test grade for Reading THIS 9 WEEKS!!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mrs. Lockhart,i showed my mom the fundraisers, she can't decide on a candle, but will proably end up getting a christmas candle.
(: alex moore



P.S. which one do you like?????

Unknown said...

why does mcbrid ehave to have two funraisers at one time.it stinks because you want to sale bothe but people won't buy both

Anonymous said...

my mom knows the person that makes the candles and she has a list of who to hit up with these

ryleigh berry




P.S. my mom can't decide either

Unknown said...

Hey Mrs. Lockhart i really do think the blog is going better than facebook.I also wanted to know when will know our avrege???
(:alex moore

Anonymous said...

Same here Landon. My mom wont buy a candle AND a coupon book. What to do? Cori tinkham

Ryleigh said...

same here when will we know our averages

Ryleigh said...

i'm torn who's goin to the game

Unknown said...

i'M NOT GOiN TO THE GAME, I SOO WISH IT WAS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!
(: ALEX MOORE

Ryleigh said...

i probly will

Wendy Willingham said...

my mom is prob not byin a candle but i think she is buying a coupon book

Unknown said...

I totally understand about the Fundraisers! It's hard to do 2 of them at the same time. I'd pick one and go with it!

I'm not sure about which candle I like...I'll look closer at the brochure tomorrow! I'll definitely get the coupon book!

Unknown said...

I'll have your averages on Monday after the AR tests are finished tomorrow and I grade spelling and grammar tests!

Cori Tinkham said...

I sure hope that I got an A in reading! Go Trojans! They did a great job at beating East Limestone last night!

katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.