Monday, October 5, 2009

Parents: Check out the Purple Sheet!

I sent home an information sheet today with a picture of the Google page I created for our class. On the back of that page is a note to parents and at the bottom of the note is a permission form. If you will allow me to upload picture of your child or their work, I need you to check that and sign it and send it back ASAP! If you do not want your child's picture to be on the blog, then I also need you to check that and sign it and send it back ASAP! This is not part of our school Website, so I can't use the signature that we have for internet/newpaper pictures. My students last year had such fun with the blog, so I am hoping that you'll look at the posts here and check out the comments before making a decision. Please feel free to call me and ask any questions you'd like or send me a note. I hope this will make our connection stronger and more fun for the students! You parents are the GREATEST!

14 comments:

makenzie said...

hey mrs.lockhart im so excited about this blog it rocks !!!! :)makenzie :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Lockhart I love your blog Im going to at least come on everyday!!!!!!! see you tomorrow!!!!
Alyssa B:)

Unknown said...

Hey Mrs. Lockhart, I think this blog will be sooo much fun!!! see you tomorrow :) alex moore

Unknown said...

This was so exciting! I looked on the blog and had three comments! I really do think it will be such fun! Check in everyday! What do you think about having a homework page added to the Google page so that you would know everyday what homework you have and what we did in class in case you are sick or in case you forget to write it (like that would ever happen, right?)!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hope you all are having a nice evening...even if it's raining! I am excited about learning how to make our smart board lessons and will really be pumped when the technology is hanging in my room! Let's all say a prayer that the tech guys at school get caught up and make their way to McBride!!

Unknown said...

hey Mrs.Lockhart,about the homework page i think it would be great we can still write in our planners ,and when u get home and want to check it u can go to the website. see u tomorrow (:alex moore

Lori McGuire said...

The McGuire's are on! Thanks for making the switch to google!

Unknown said...

I want to have lots of participation and Facebook wasn't doing what I wanted! So...I want to have feedback! Thanks, Lori!!

roll tide cade mac said...

HEY MRS.LOCKHART!!!!!!This story this week is very interesting.I hope I can get that 88 up to a 90 on this story this week.ps:roll tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll tide cade mac said...

hey it is roll tide cade mac!This blog is so cool! Its like i can talk to you anytime.PS:im trying to get Landon settled down with his problems lol.

Wendy Willingham said...

hey MrS.Lockart i like ur blog ;] see ya tom Andrew ;]

Unknown said...

cade and andrew are so mean to me aren't they mrs.clockhart.love the blog but you need to add some new stuff OK. Ive been working on the powerpoint and really like it p.s cade is a meany pants ha i used a spelling word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Cade! I am going to pray for you...that you will make the grades you need to get the 90! I believe in you!!!!!

Andrew...all I have thought about today is what you will look like...bald! LOL

Landon, I am not worried about you one bit! If anything, you have proven to me that you can definitely hold your own against Cade, Andrew, or anyone else, for that matter. :-)