Thursday, October 1, 2009

A New Year, New Students

This is the first posting to the class blog this year. I thought that facebook might be a good way to communicate, but I am thinking that more parents would use this format. We will see how it goes! I LOVE to hear from parents and I really love to discuss what we are doing in class with students on the blog and get their feed back.

This week, of course, is Homecoming! We wish the best of luck to our Trojans and know that they will be working toward a victory Friday night! Parents...thank you so much for all the support and for your giving spirit with the Twin Sheet sets that we were able to donate to the soldiers from our area who are coming home. My class brought 12 sets!

A few things to remind you about: Field Trip money is due by Oct. 12 at 8:00am, Class picture money ($13) is due by Oct. 6 and the book order is also due Oct. 6! Your book orders help us to get books for our classroom.

2 comments:

katie said...

mrs . lockhart did i give you my mcwane feld trip sheet i forgot

Unknown said...

hey mrs. lockhart wrud today by the way ROLL TIDE ROLL