Thursday, October 29, 2009

Field Trip tomorrow!

Hope you are getting rested up for the McWane trip tomorrow! It will be such fun! There are a couple reminders:
*Be at school no later than 7:20 (use restroom at home)
*Wear class t-shirt
*Bring snack and drink (drink with screw lid)
*NO CELL PHONES
*NO candy/gum
*You may bring electronics (no inappropriate games or music...Whitehead is checking)
*Bring a smile and a good attitude!

Parents:
I will have instructions for you in the morning...a map and some agenda items
*****PARENTS, DO NOT GET IN BETWEEN THE BUSES ON THE TRIP**** Stay ahead or behind.

3 comments:

Cori said...

The McWane Cnt. was SO much fun!!! Where else can you lay on a bed of nails and pet a stingray?

Hollan said...

I can't beleave that there was three floors of cool and kinda of wired stuf at the McWane cnt. I had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollan said...

I spelled stuff wrong sorry lol!



P.S. I forgot how to get on the homework hotline woops!