Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tomorrow is test day!

Good evening kiddos! I hope that you have enjoyed the afternoon! I have been a busy little beaver since I left school! I hope that you all do really well on the test tomorrow. I have total confidence in you. The big thing is to connect to the story and put yourself in place of a character and really see it through their eyes! You may be thinking..."Yea, that's what a teacher would say", but I am a reader myself and it makes the story so much better when you get lost in a character!! Ok..enough already, right? Oh...don't forget that tomorrow is spirit day since the game has been moved up. If you are in Lockhart's homeroom, bring lots of money for hat day! If you are in Whitehead's class, I think she said something about paying for all of your hats? (Just kidding!!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Hoot been reading since 2:45I had 100 pages when I got home and I'm at 50 now

Unknown said...

I finally finished my book!! It was sad , but very good
(: alex moore

Unknown said...

Alex,
What book did you read?

Unknown said...

I read the book Cracker (the best dog in Veitnam) now i'm reading Kira-kira !!

alex moore(: